Unique understanding of why people buy (and sell), their cross-channel behavior, and how to best leverage that learning.
Observations about our fast approaching future that can serve as a spark for new ideas, new implementations and new innovations.
Best practices and great implementations from both digital and physical channels (retailers, manufacturers and marketing services).
The person writing the post must fill out the form below. (Sorry no agents.)
About our audience:
Our audience consists of readers interested in all things designed to build brand equity, engage the shopper and lead him or her to make a purchase. Specifically, they want to hear from experts about Insights, eCommerce, Trends & Innovation, Merchandising, Social Commerce and all things Shopper Marketing.
Before you submit a guest post, please think about how you can help our audience. (Not just sell your product or service.)
Rules for Guest Posts:
1. Don’t advertise your product, business or service within your guest post. Do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s blog within the guest post. Guest posting shows you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
2. Do not link to any of your online properties within the main body of your guest post. Our readers WILL pick this up as a subliminal advertisement and simply not like your post. They won’t share it. You won’t accomplish what you set out to do.
3. Do include a bio/signature/link section at the end of your post. And, we can set you up as an official ‘author on the site if response is positive and you contribute often.
4. Do not include screenshots that brand your own product or online properties. This is to avoid any sense of promotion.
5. Articles must be more than 500 words and of good quality. (Yes, we get to decide what good quality means.)
Thank you for submitting a guest post.
And thank you on behalf of our readers, who appreciate any good advice given that will help them build their brands and businesses.